Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not Stuck Anymore!

I have so many possibilities now!
  • I won't have to wake up each morning in dread.
  • I won't have to wonder what disaster awaits me each day, because the disaster-making characteristic is gone!
  • Now, I can actually attend meetings of clubs I'm interested in at school.
  • I have plenty of time to study.
  • I won't get hassled for taking time off for finals or vacation.
  • I can wake up at a reasonable, more Mediterranean-like time instead of too early.
  • I can explore my interests, like maybe trying to get a temporary internship at a bakery.
  • I can do a study abroad next summer, if money allows. Study law in Barcelona, Dublin, Florence, Paris, Oxford, or London? Yes, please!
  • I can get a part time job with a law firm or governmental office.
  • I won't be bored all day.
  • I won't have to continuously hear tired phrases and people talking in cliché.
Hurray!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Well, good for you!

Bellatrix said...

Yippie!
What is the best when you look at you previous post, "How much longer?"
It happened so fast that universe responded to your question and demand...