Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beckham!

David Beckham is in the center of the photo, #23.


Saturday, we had dinner at the Kells Pub on NW 21st, and then went to the Timbers versus Galaxy match. It was an all-around great night, due to the following events:

  • We took the bus to the match, and it was easy! It was convenient! The stop is 2 blocks from our house. I'm so glad to have the option again to take the bus places, because my last home didn't have much in the way of bus services--none at all on the weekends, in fact.
  • The new Kells is fun, and I had the best Shepherd's pie, possibly ever, there. Good whiskey-based cocktails too. 
  • At the match, I got to see David Beckham score 2 goals in short order! Yeah! Beckham! It's like "Footballers' Wives" live! The Timbers lost, but that's too be expected (sorry Timbers Army). Also, Derek got me a cool Timbers t-shirt.
 

No comments: