Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Broken Ankle - Day 10

I have now made it over the hump and have [slightly] less than three weeks left before I can hopefully ditch the crutches/scooter. Two weeks and six days, to be precise.

Ever since I got home, my leg/ankle has been more sore, maybe just because I'm more aware of it since I'm not on vacation, or maybe because I haven't been elevating it as much. Or maybe both. It's mostly my foot and leg that hurt, rather than my ankle; I think the heavy boot might be contributing.

I feel kind of gross because I haven't been showering regularly since I need Derek's help to do so since it's difficult, and I also haven't been outside today yet because it was still cloudy when I usually have been taking my vitamin D break in the afternoon. Also, the kitchen is really gross since it's hard for me to clean up. I was a afraid I nearly hurt my ankle more this morning because the refrigerator was disorganized now and stuff was falling out of it when I opened the door.

Spent some time daydreaming about potential weekend breaks for our anniversary, which would come right after I get the boot off in September. Hopefully, Coronavirus will have decreased by then and there would be somewhere fun to go.

So not really any new developments to report today.

No comments: