Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Remembered!


  • My friend got a new car! Actually, it's his first car ever, and I'm really excited for him! It's an Acura TL. Sporty!
  • I sat down and worked on the cover letter and my resume. Now I can goof off and watch TV.
  • Three years ago today, Derek and I went on our first date. He chose the place, and I thought at the time that it was a good sign that he picked Le Happy, since it was a place I already went to and enjoyed. I got there first, and when he walked in I thought: "Yay! This guy is cute! Finally!" (I had been on several first dates with guys that were NOT cute in person.) We chatted, ate crepes, and decided to go on to another bar--ended up being Muu-Muu's, and some crazy guy sat down at our table outside and started talking to us. Derek walked me back to my car, and kissed me goodnight (yes, that's right a kiss on the first date!). I instantly wanted to see him again. I guess it worked out so far. :)

No comments: