Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Brief Tricky Kitty Tale

Last night, I was laying on the couch watching TV (British Comedies, to be exact. I love them.) as Bifur paced the main floor. He seated himself before the back door, turned, and looked at me pointedly. I ignored him.
He slinked back to the living room, hopped up on Joe's big green chair, crossed over to the adjacent end table, looked at me pointedly again, then started pawing and pushing a glass of water on the table. Worried that he would knock it over and break the glass, I stood up and rushed towards him. He immediately jumped down and ran for the back door. I had been tricked!
The sneaky kitty knew that if he threatened to cause trouble, it would get me up, get me to pay attention to him, and thereby, he would get let outside.
Bifur:1
Laura: 0

1 comment:

Michelle Lasley said...

As my mother would say... "That little shit."