Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introducing Lulu

Last Monday, I went to Noble Rot for dinner (Malbec and Macaroni Mondays), and just as we were about to walk in, a couple of girls came by carrying kittens. Purrrfect! My parents really need a kitten, a little furry troublemaker to keep them entertained. So I got the girls' phone number, and said I would call them after we were done with dinner. It all works out, and we show up on my parents' doorstep that night with little Lulu (at that point she was still named Snowball).
My parents were resistant at first, but after a day it appeared clear that they had fallen in love with her. How couldn't they? Look how cute she is! She spent four hours today batting (and thereby destroying) a plant in the living room. After that, she was too tired, and needed a nap. She climbs on everything: the dining room table (she almost stole the roast beef tonight), the couch, the bed, the chairs, my dad's head. She's a little terror/comedianne. She's also a very smart little cat.

2 comments:

Liz said...

ooo--she's adoooorable!

Megan said...

She is so cute! I want a kitty!