Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Add Another Continent to My List

I'm going to Syria and Istanbul! Really. Last night I talked my dad into it finally. After all, he's accompanied my cousins there (sometimes I think he likes them more than me, since they're successful doctors, have nice families, etc. and I'm a verging-on-old maid with cats), but never his own daughter.
I bought tickets to Istanbul last night (really cheap! Lufthansa's having a sale). Now all we need to do is figure out how to get from there to Latakia.
I'm so excited! I finally get to see where I'm from! Maybe people there will actually look like me.

***
I got to work at 7 today to finish a report, but didn't end up going to bed until nearly midnight last night. The report is done, but I still have a shitload of reading and some hypotheticals to do for Constitutional Law tonight. Yesterday, I thought I had already been called on recently, but the guy sitting next to me thought we might be called on tonight. Upon further reflection, I think he might be right, so I have to be fully prepared for class tonight. But I'm tired, and I can feel my mood beginning to crash. Yup...my eye just twitched. And, I told one of my friends I'd meet him at the new Noble Rot after class. It will be fun, but I hope I won't be too tired. Tomorrow I have a break though....

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay! Sounds like a fabulous trip!