Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cold Goal--Revised

OK. Sorry. This post was a load of crap, so I revised it now. I couldn't be cold even if I wanted to. I was in a bad mood when I wrote it a couple weeks ago. Blah blah blah. You know how that goes.

In reality, I'm a veritable ball of enthusiasm most of the time (not being sarcastic). I mean, I can find shampoo exciting. How many people can do that?

But.
But, there's nothing wrong with trying to be graceful or dignified. Seriously.
Just skip all that cold aloof crap.

2 comments:

Bellatrix said...

He-he, I was laughing reading your post. Cool goal! He-he. I will suggest something though: why do you not go for grace instead of dignified? I think it fits you better and at the end of the day the result maybe similar in the outside manifestation, but I think you may feel better inside...
Dunno, dignified reminds me of English aristocracy and that gives me creeps... He-he..

Laura said...

Yeah, I think I like grace better. That's a good idea.