Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Bits

  • I will post more photos after I'm home from work, in case anyone actually cares to view them. I think I'm a pretty good photographer. :) Having a digital camera definitely enables me to practice more.
  • I had nightmares about someone the entire time I was on vacation. When I got back, I asked him if the nightmares were accurate. He said no. Now I find out that they were, in fact, correct. Trust your dreams. Your subconscious often has a better idea of what's going on than your awake self.
  • I've continued to have nightly nightmares since I've gotten back, but about different subjects. Last night it was about driving, my former jackass roommates, and my goldfish. When I woke up, I really needed to go to the bathroom, so that's probably how my goldfish figured in. I really need to pick him up from my parents' house. I miss him.
  • The missing Air France flight is very dramatic and scary, and creepily similar to "Lost."
  • I'm back at work today, for the first time in almost three weeks. I was on time, the door was even still locked, because I woke up at 5:45 due to jetlag. Jetlag makes me very efficient. I'm starting to fade already, but when I'm home, I don't know what to do with myself and get bored, because I'm used to always having homework to do. Maybe I'll teach myself French or Spanish or something to pass the time. Other than that, I read, cook, clean, watch movies, fiddle with my plants, and go for walks (I want to lose 23 pounds). Maybe I'll take a yoga class too, or paint or something.
  • I set up my account to automatically transfer money to my new eTrade savings account once a month. I'll buy a condo before Alex or anyone else, I swear! Hah!

No comments: