Sunday, April 19, 2009

Laura D=Liz Lemon


I recently started watching "30 Rock" online, and I love that show. It's hilarious! But the more I watch it, the more similarities I notice between myself and the show's main character, Liz Lemon. Seriously, watch it. It's one of the funniest tv shows I've seen in a long time.
Here we go on the similarities:
  • When I wear my glasses, they happen to be very similar to Ms. Lemon's.
  • We both speak German.
  • We both have a tendency towards social ineptness, especially when it comes to talking to guys who *might* have interest in us.
  • We both have a strong aversion to unfairness (See Pilot episode's hotdog line-cutting incident. Compare with me getting offended with tourist cutting me in line at the Vatican. That's right, someone cut in line at the VATICAN.)
  • We both act rashly in fits of anger.
  • Donuts are a favorite.
  • Pockets always have used kleenex in them.
  • Nerdiness is unavoidable.
  • November birthdays.

No comments: