Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reverse

I had another court visit this afternoon, this time watching a shoe buying agent request a motion to dismiss on grounds of personal jurisdiction a case by Adidas against them alleging that they sold or distributed shoes in Oregon that infringed on Adidas' designs. It was awesome! It had tons of procedural stuff that we had covered in class. The attorneys were very good, well prepared and snappy.
So, my enthusiasm is renewed. It's actually been renewed for quite a while, but this clinched it. Finals are in a week and a half. Please please please let me not just pass my finals, but actually do well on them. I want to be a lawyer. I want to do something important and exciting. But I need to pass my finals in order to become a lawyer. Please beam me good thoughts in this area. It worked last time when I really wanted a certain apartment, hopefully it will work again.

1 comment:

Michelle Lasley said...

good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts