Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Countdown

Finals begin this Friday. I'm aiming to take my unscheduled one that day, but it's dependent on me finishing my outline by then. So far, the outline is going well--MUCH better than last semester, so I hope that bodes well for my Civil Procedure grade, but I'm nowhere near done, and I'm not sure I will be by Friday. Maybe Saturday then. But I really would like to get it over with on Friday, because next week--Monday and Wednesday, to be exact--I have my two scheduled finals. It would be so wonderful to be done with it all a week from tomorrow!
Anticipating it is making me REALLY irritable and tense. I mean, my life kind of depends on this, law school is my last hope. So I have to do well.
I'll try to be calmer today. I'll drink "Relaxing" tea at work and maybe have my iPod on all day to drown anything else out. Yes, that sounds like a plan. Then, I'll come home, and study study study.

2 comments:

Michelle Lasley said...

good thoughts... good thoughts... good thoughts...

Laura said...

Thanks, Michelle! I really appreciate it!