Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Bits


Above are a couple of pretty photos I snapped with my phone last week near work. See? The Pearl isn't all concrete. I thought the butterfly one was particularly amazing. I mean, how often do you see butterflies? And, when you do see them, how often are they perfectly posed on a bright flower just in time for you to take a picture? That's what I thought. Not very often.

In other garden news, my orchid is poised to bloom again, which is always exciting, and tonight I planted a tomato plant and basil in my yard. Well, not MY yard, but my landlords' yard, which is just as good for my purposes. In fact, they have those cool slow-drip systems set up, so I won't have to go out and water each plant individually.

I've seen trainers twice now, and the first time was especially exhausting--but in a good way. I ought to be in MUCH better shape by the end of the summer. Maybe I'll even stand up straight once in a while.

My latest social endeavor is going pretty well, knock on wood. Round 4 is forthcoming.

Goodnight. I'm going to post a discussion of travel food on my other blog right now. Really, I swear.

No comments: