Friday, September 4, 2009

Yay! Weekend

I haven't had a relaxing weekend in ages: always out of town or just on the go. But not so, this weekend. I'm really looking forward to both inane activities, and special ones.

I'll start with the special:
  • The Time Based Art Festival is just beginning! I love it!
  • Chinese dinner tomorrow, hopefully at Wong's King (never been there before)-mmmm
  • Helping Alex paint his brand-new house

Here's the inane (but equally good, because sometimes I'm boring):
  • Grocery shopping
  • Laundry
  • Apartment Cleaning
  • Getting ahead on my homework

Best of all, it's a 3-day weekend, which means I can sleep and sleep and sleep.

1 comment:

Bellatrix said...

Sounds very exciting! And I am super serious when I say this! looking forward to be back in PDX. Only, I do not care for TBA, have not ever seen something I liked there.
But you enjoy the weekend and above all sleep!
Sleep is kingly!