Thursday, May 22, 2008

Copying Klaus Varley By Copying Klaus Varley

I read this today on The Literary Brothel, and it was so funny, I sent it to my friends, I sent it to my coworker, and they all burst out laughing. So I'm going to copy Klaus (who is, by the way, a stuffed animal with headphones) by copying Klaus's post and reposting it here:

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm looking for my girlfriend's email is rainbow butterfly something?

Someone searched the phrase above and landed right here on The Literary Brothel.

In case they search it again, I thought I'd help them out.

Dear: "I'm looking for my girlfriend's email is rainbow butterfly something?"

You're in luck! We've found your girlfriend's email!

And here it is: ifyoudonthaveheremailaddress-sheisnotyourgirlfriend@hotmail.com

Yeah, that's a dash, not an underscore.

You're welcome!

-KV

To see this post in its original format, on its original blog, go to www.theliterarybrothel.blogspot.com

It's addictive, but you won't regret it, I promise.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Thanks for sharing this. I think I will add a link to my site, as I have enjoyed reading these posts! You rock.

Klaus Varley said...

This is the best post I've read in a long time. Thanks!

Klaus Varley said...

Oh, the post needs to get approved first. Please ignore one of the last two comments there (you choose!).

Laura said...

Oh, Klaus Varley! How I wish I could meet you! Such wit from a stuffed animal.