Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not Sure Which is the Better Deal....

Had to have my car towed to the garage this morning, but fortunately nothing complicated is wrong with it. Still, it's going to set me back at least $500.00 That sucks, especially in light of the fact that I'm trying to economize for my upcoming vacation.
Maybe I should just buy a brand new car, and all maintenance will be free for the first couple years. Here's what I came up with:


328xi Sedan
Base MSRP:
$34,300

Total MSRP as Built:
$37,375
So I should totally go for this, right? I really don't need to eat or anything.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I vote for the new car! Food and shelter are totally overrated! Besides, you COULD always LIVE in the new car. And hey, drive-through - I'm sure they won't notice that you can't PAY for your food!