Saturday, February 23, 2008

Infinite Possibilities

Well, maybe infinite is an exaggeration, but still, possibilities are swirling around me.
At least one of them is bound to pan out, although it might take a while. But it's okay. Whatever happens is meant to happen, and stressing, pushing, or strategising won't change the outcome.
Is it strange that I feel like however my life is going to turn out is sort of predestined, and if, for example, I sneeze or something, and cause a commotion, I think it's an accident, but really it was what was supposed to happen in the first place? Also, is it contradictory to think everything is predestined if you don't believe in god? I don't think so.
I do think I might be watching a little too much "Lost."
I don't think I explained that very well. But I'm going to assume you know what I mean. Also, I'm really big on seeing odd coincidences as SIGNS. But the thing is, if you're out looking for coincidences or similarities, you probably will be able to find them, just by the sheer fact that you are looking. Looking magnifies every little detail. So is that something you should really trust as being a sign? It seems like it could be sort of self-propagating.
It's funny how things work; you really can't predict the future. I have no idea what's going to happen, but for whatever reason, I have a good feeling. Like either way, I'm going to get something that I want.
Not knowing can be exciting!

1 comment: