Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Three Unrelated Items

First of all, I finished the Market Overview, Hawaii performance report, and cleaned up both the oatmeal problem and the orchid potting mix. Whew!

Second, speaking of orchids, one of mine rebloomed. This is always an occasion to celebrate, as it took me years to figure out how to get my orchid to rebloom. I have three, but so far, this is the only one that will. It's very pretty, see photo at left.

Finally, something a little funny, but nice happened recently. (This quickly turns into me being silly, just to warn you.) I was walking with someone, and noticed that we were exactly in step. It sort of startled me at first, as it sounded like marching. It was purely accidental. But seriously, how often does that happen? I mean really, think back. How often has that happened to you?

So, here comes the English major/film imagery critic/silly me part: I looked at it as symbolic, emblematic. As in: feet in step, minds in step. Isn't that nice? Isn't that also completely ridiculous? So yeah, I've been thinking about that the last few days. Yes, I'm a little weird.

No comments: