Monday, June 9, 2008

The Detective Was Successful (AKA My Paris Apartment)

In less than a month, I leave for my latest European (and African!) adventure. Since we're staying three nights in Paris, and hotels and hostels there are helluva expensive, I decided that renting an apartment would be the best solution. And boy did I find a cool place to stay! Here it is. Turn green with envy.
Here is the description:

All equipped 430 sq.ft/40 m2 for 2/3 persons 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1
living-room with a sofa bed, kitchen with bar, non smoking, towels and bed linen
provided, great neighborhood, all kind of restaurants, bars, shops and street
market. Well located appartment very close to the heart of Paris, next to Place
des Vosges, Picasso Museum, the Marais, closest Metro stations: BASTILLE ligns
1,5,8, crossroads 3rd, 4th, 11th,12th district. 3 nights minimum 240 euros One
week = 500 euros.

Living room:

Living/Dining Room:

Kitchen:

Bedroom (I'm going to make my friend take the sofa, ha ha):

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Laura-

So cute. Your trip sounds like a blast. Hey, I'm little, I'll fit in a suitcase! Haha! Seriously, though, what a great little place. I hope you have a great trip and post lots of pics so that all of us here in the states can live vicariously through you. BTW, when is this planned?

Michelle Lasley said...

Looks pretty wicked.

Laura said...

I leave Portland July 4th, and will be in Paris from the 16th to the 19th.
I will definitely post photos when I return!